Creating Links is a registered NDIS provider delivering a diverse range of services in the areas of children & family, disability, aged care, fostering, youth and out of school hours care across the Greater Sydney areas since 1972.
Based in Bankstown NSW, Creating Links is a boutique, medium sized organisation that has been a leading multicultural community service provider whilst maintaining a friendly, personable and individual client experience.
We pride ourselves on the cultural diversity of our staff and the flexible services we offer to ensure all members of the community regardless of age, religion, ability and culture can access the services and support you require.
We acknowledge the traditional owners of all the lands in which we live and work and thank them for their custodianship of country.
At Creating Links, we aim to develop resilient, productive and inclusive communities and families.
We are an evolving, forward thinking organisation that values:
- Our socially and culturally diverse community
- Our ability to create opportunities to provide services and programs
- Our collaboration and partnerships with various networks; and
- Our role in providing services in partnership with government
“Communities for the future”
Creating Links aspires to be a leading community service provider, strengthening and building community capacity.
Raad Richards – Chairperson
- Bachelor of Business – Finance and Administration.
- Graduate Diploma – Industrial Relations and Human Resources.
- Master of Health Planning.
Raad has over 37 years’ experience in health and aged care services, and brings a wealth of knowledge to Creating Links.
Raad joined the board in 2004 and was elected Chair at the Annual General Meeting in 2014.
- Graduate Diploma in Information Systems Management.
Chris has over 30 years’ experience in IT working in areas of Application Development, Project Management and Delivery.
Chris joined the board in 2011.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree
- Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted into the Supreme Court of NSW in 2010
Rana has extensive knowledge in Property Law & Conveyancing, Business Law, Commercial & Corporate Law, Divorce & Family Law, Litigation & Wills and Estate Planning.
Rana joined the Creating Links Board in May 2017.
- Bachelor of Economics / Accounting – University of Technology.
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking.
- Diploma Company Director.
Joseph joined the Creating Links Board in 2016.
- Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering.
Henry is a Senior ICT executive with over 25 years’ experience in the private and public sectors in a diverse range of industries with state, national and international knowledge.
Henry joined the Creating Links board in 2016.
Our Management Team
Louise Statz – Chief Executive Officer
Sonia Minhas – Director, Operations
Rose Fernandes – Manager, Finance Corporate Services
Catherine Martin – Manager, Research & Development
Tamena Yarak – Director, Out of Home Care
Sonia Minhas – Community Care
Matthew Richards – Manager, Marketing / Communications & Operations Coordinator (Camden)