Working With Us
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our staff and are committed to supporting staff in finding a work/life balance. We have numerous roles which offer flexible working arrangements, part time hours and job sharing. We recognise professional development is important to job satisfaction, ongoing learning and improved service delivery. We offer a broad range of learning and development activities.
As a not-for-profit organisation, our employees are able to take advantage of salary packaging as well as our annual team building days.
We currently have multiple vacancies at this time for Community Care Support Workers.
Contact us if you have any queries about the organisation or job opportunities.
Leon & his friends are looking for Care Workers
Community Care Workers
Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible job? Are you passionate about your community and helping others? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Who are we?
Creating Links is a boutique organisation that aspires to be a leading community service provider, strengthening and building community capacity.
We are a fast growing and dynamic organisation that focuses on developing confident and inclusive communities and families across NSW.
At this exciting time of change in both the Aged Care and Disability sectors, we are seeking experienced, vibrant and committed people to join our team.
We are currently seeking passionate staff who will be responsible for providing high quality, person-centered support to NDIS participants and people over 65 years.
You will be assisting our clients to remain independent in their homes.
Tasks and Responsibilities can include but not limited to:
- Household assistance
- Provide company
- Meal preparation
- Social support
- Advice and support
- Community support
- Personal care
- The ability to provide personal and domestic care
- Qualifications could include Certificate III in Disability, Aged Care, Community Services Studies or related fields
- Experience in direct service provision or willingness to undertake training
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Own car with comprehensive car insurance
- Valid Working with Children Check Clearance
- National Criminal Records History Check.
Fluency in a second relevant community language as well as English (please specify in application)
Why you should join our team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with a dedicated and caring team
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Access to salary packaging benefits – increase your take home pay
- Paid kilometres between clients
- The opportunity to give back to your community
- Multiple locations across NSW
At Creating Links, we truly believe that everyone matters and we value the unique contributions that you will bring to this role.
We want to work with people who are passionate about making a difference in their community, who are flexible and who want to be an integral part of an ever-growing organisation.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com outlining previous experience and why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Please download the below Employment Package and fill out accordingly.