Working With Us
We pride ourselves on the diversity of our staff and are committed to supporting staff in finding a work/life balance. We have numerous roles which offer flexible working arrangements, part time hours and job sharing. We recognise professional development is important to job satisfaction, ongoing learning and improved service delivery. We offer a broad range of learning and development activities.
As a not-for-profit organisation, our employees are able to take advantage of salary packaging as well as our annual team building days.
We currently have multiple vacancies at this time.
Contact us if you have any queries about the organisation or job opportunities.
Aged Care Co-ordinator
Part time – 22.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Key Responsibilities & Purpose
- To provide comprehensive coordination for the clients of the Home Care Packages (HCP) adhering to current Commonwealth Government guidelines and Creating Links’ organisational policies and procedures.
- The Coordinator will work as part of a community care team, covering all aspects of client administration including service schedules, budgets, day to day service coordination
- Provide leadership, supervision and management of the Aged Care team to identify, provide and monitor safe and effective care and personal supports for Aged Care service users, and build capacity to support carers
- To liaise with home care package, and TACP participants about any changes to support services and providing administrative support for client care plans
For more information, please contact us on 1300 254 657 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications to send a current CV and must address selection criteria.
Closing date 22 August 2018.
Client Services Officer – Child & Family Services
Creating Links (NSW) Ltd is a growing not-for profit community organisation that focuses on developing dynamic, resilient, confident and inclusive communities and families in Metropolitan Sydney.
- 6 month contract
- X 1 22.5 hours p/w
- X 1 fulltime 38hours p/w – Arabic speaking positon
- Tertiary/Diploma qualifications in a social welfare field or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in case management
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience in working with families with complex needs
- A well-developed understanding of child protection, the relevant legislation and knowledge of research and theoretical frameworks for working with vulnerable families
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and meeting deadlines while working independently.
- Possession of a current driver’s licence and Working with Children’s Check
- National Criminal Records Check clearance
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and some weekends.
- Understanding of the needs of socially disadvantaged/vulnerable families.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Trained in evidenced based programs
- Demonstrated group work skills
- Fluency in a second relevant community language as well as English.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Knowledge of current Work Health and Safety Legislation.
- Understanding of social justice issues.
How do I apply or find out more information?
Please send applications addressing the selection criteria, via email to email@example.com or contact Sonia on 1300 254 657
Applications close on Thursday 21 June.
Community Care Workers
Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible job? Are you passionate about your community and helping others? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Who are we?
Creating Links is a boutique organisation that aspires to be a leading community service provider, strengthening and building community capacity.
We are a fast growing and dynamic organisation that focuses on developing confident and inclusive communities and families across NSW.
At this exciting time of change in both the Aged Care and Disability sectors, we are seeking experienced, vibrant and committed people to join our team.
We are currently seeking passionate staff who will be responsible for providing high quality, person-centered support to NDIS participants and people over 65 years.
You will be assisting our clients to remain independent in their homes.
Tasks and Responsibilities can include but not limited to:
- Household assistance
- Provide company
- Meal preparation
- Social support
- Advice and support
- Community support
- Personal care
- The ability to provide personal and domestic care
- Qualifications could include Certificate III in Disability, Aged Care, Community Services Studies or related fields
- Experience in direct service provision or willingness to undertake training
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Own car with comprehensive car insurance
- Valid Working with Children Check Clearance
- National Criminal Records History Check.
Fluency in a second relevant community language as well as English (please specify in application)
Why you should join our team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with a dedicated and caring team
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Access to salary packaging benefits – increase your take home pay
- Paid kilometres between clients
- The opportunity to give back to your community
- Multiple locations across NSW
At Creating Links, we truly believe that everyone matters and we value the unique contributions that you will bring to this role.
We want to work with people who are passionate about making a difference in their community, who are flexible and who want to be an integral part of an ever-growing organisation.
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining previous experience and why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
Please download the below Employment Package and fill out accordingly.