Why Choose Us
Do you want to discover new ways to stay active and connected within your community, and enjoy your independence and freedom with a little help from us?
Our experienced and professional staff will take the time to understand your needs and set you on the right pathway to a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Services are flexible and customised to best suit your personal needs
- Our wonderful, experienced and highly trained Home Care Team have a real passion for caring
- Our Multicultural bilingual staff are selected to best match your culture, personality and skill set
- In Home care services range from one hour to 24 hours a day, according to your needs and wants
Creating Links (NSW) Ltd is an approved provider of Aged Care services. The program aims to support individuals over 65 (over 50 for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders) to continue living in their own homes while maximising independence, choice and decision making.
We provide you with a tailored service through the delivery of a Home Care Package (Levels 1 through 4); and private services where you have the control over which services you receive and when.
Our Tailored Service
Creating Links will help you through one of our tailored services and through the following Home Care Packages, as well as purchasing certain items related to your health and well-being:
Aged Care Services can include, but are not limited to:
Creating Links experienced staff can provide assistance with tasks related to personal care ranging from full support to being there with you, available to assist if needed.
Help in the home
We will help you in the home with cleaning tasks, laundry, meal preparation and feeding if needed, medication management and social visits.
We will assist with transport and accompaniment to appointments, activities of interest, shopping and social outings.
Advice and support
Our professionally trained staff can provide advice and support to help you access services including Allied Health, nursing care, mobility options and more.
If you do not wish to undergo a formal assessment process, you may like to work with us through a private fee-for-service arrangement. Creating Links will receive no government funding for these services, so costs will vary.
We can provide private services including:
• Case Management
• Light housework
• Light gardening
• Assistance with personal hygiene (showering, dressing)
• Assistance with medication
• Shopping services, accompanied or delivered
• Social Support, providing company on various outings
• Respite services delivered either in your home or in the community
• Overnight respite in your home
Community Care Fee Schedule
Please click on the following link to download the Community Care Fee Schedule.
To learn more about your eligibility and our package options, please contact us on 1300 254 657 or firstname.lastname@example.org