Vacation Care – October 18
18 Sep 2018
Creating Links (N.S.W.) Ltd. provides Out of School Hours Care and Vacation Care programs for school-aged children, with both permanent and casual care arrangements available. Each of our services offer various care components – for further information please contact the coordinator.
HOW TO BOOK
– Please return your form to the Centre Supervisor as soon as possible. Place are limited and some activities book out.
– All bookings must be submitted for your child attending vacation care
– Booking forms must be completed in full, including excursion permission forms, for EACH excursion that your child/ children are attending. We cannot accept incomplete forms.
For children currently attending Creating Links OOSHC service:
– Complete a vacation care booking form. Print and sign.
– Return the completed booking form to the Centre Supervisor or email email@example.com
For children who DO NOT attend Creating Links OOSHC service
– Complete the Creating Links Enrolment Form AND this booking form, and return both in person to the Centre Supervisor.
Please download the following form and return to Linda via email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at Creating Links Office – 58 Kitchener Pde, Bankstown.
Click the below link to download the Vacation Care form.